August 1st Update –
As of Saturday, August 1st – join us on the second floor for air-conditioning along with food and beverage service in Legends Restaurant! Please practice social distancing and guests are required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth while at the facility except while eating or drinking.
We will be modifying operations to adhere to recommended or required guidelines on social distancing, the wearing of masks, hygiene and sanitation, cleaning and disinfecting, staffing and operations, and communication and guidance to staff and customers.
Simulcast operations are limited to Legends Restaurant, the first floor of the clubhouse and the clubhouse apron while limiting occupancy to 50% of authorized capacity. Guests will be required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth while at the facility except while eating or drinking. Customer entrance will be restricted to the main Clubhouse area and there will be a separate entrance for employees.
Hand-sanitizer will be provided at the point of entrance and there will be signs and greeters to encourage guests to use it before entering. Signage and greeters will require guests to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth while at the facility except while eating or drinking. Eating and drinking will be restricted to specific outdoor areas on the clubhouse apron consistent with state and local public health requirements
Note that the requirement for guests to wear masks will not apply to people with medical conditions or disabilities that preclude them from safely doing so.
We will be taking the following measures to ensure the facility adheres to CDC guidelines:
Ongoing Cleaning and Sanitation
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of all areas open to the public and to employees in accordance with CDC Guideline
- Sanitary wipes available to customers at self-betting terminals
- During hours of operation, regular cleaning of pari-mutuel wagering areas, self-betting terminals and other surfaces
- Hand sanitizer dispensers throughout clubhouse (wall-mounted and at pari-mutuel windows) All hand sanitizer throughout property shall comport with CDC Guidelines (minimum 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol)
- Maintain handwashing capabilities throughout the facility
- Disposable gloves available for all mutual clerks, money room, security and maintenance personnel
We ask that our guests practice social distancing by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Maintain separate entrance and exit areas
- Entrance through turnstiles only with customer service staff monitoring and advising guests of social distancing requirements
- Mutuel windows spaced more than six feet apart with plexiglass shields
- Self-bet terminals spaced more than six feet apart
- Program terminals spaced more than six feet apart
- Clearly defined and marked queuing areas with a minimum of six feet of spacing between those waiting
We ask that if you feel sick, have a fever or any of these symptoms (dry cough, loss of sense of taste or smell, sore throat, shortness of breath), please do not enter. If you have visited any of these countries in the last 14 days (Brazil, China, Iran, the United Kingdom, Ireland and most European countries) ) or come in contact with an individual with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please do not enter. If you have any condition that puts you at increased risk, please do not enter.
We look forward to seeing you soon!